qms policy / ems policy
Polygel shall strive to produce high quality products and provide total customer satisfaction by implementing, updating and maintaining Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008 (aUS1 with involvement of all employees and shall takes necessary steps for continua I improvements. ln line with the above belief and commitment, we shall endeavor to:
- Implementation of QMS and complying statutory regulatory requirements.
- Identify and execute customer requirements.
- Continual improvement in products, processes & services.
- Development in procurement through up-gradation of vendors and by sharing information & participations.
- Enhancement in expertise of employees & other members by providing adequate training.
- Encouraging environmental awareness among all employees, vendors and other interested parties.
Polygel is committed to provide a healthy and safe work environment by implementing Environmental Management System ISO 14001 : 2004 and OHSAS : 18001 through –
- Continual improvement in environmental & safety performance by reducing pollution due to the products, processes and services.
- Encouraging environmental, health & safety awareness among all employees, vendors and other interested parties through on-going training, information sharing, consultation and participation.
- Resource conservation by optimum utilization of raw materials & energy.
- Minimizing waste generation and its environment friendly disposal, re-use and or recycling.
- Periodical review of environmental objectives and shall takes necessary steps for continua! Improvement even where no regulations exist.
- Comply with or exceeding all applicable legal and other statutory regulatory requirements.